Silverstein Eye Centers Arena
Silverstein Eye Centers Arena is the home of the Missouri Mavericks. It features a 75,000 square foot arena bowl with 5,800 fixed seats, 25 luxury suites, a bar/grill and a community ice rink, all under one roof. For more information visit SilversteinEyeCentersArena.com
Silverstein Eye Centers Arena
19100 East Valley View Parkway
Independence, MO 64055
From the South
From the North
From the East
Where is the facility located?
19100 E. Valley View Parkway, Independence, MO, 64055
Where is the Guest Services kiosk located in the facility?
On the main concourse, behind Section 109.
How early are the doors opened before a Mavericks game?
The doors will open one (1) hour prior to puck drop for all Missouri Mavericks home games.
How many seats does the facility hold?
5,800 capacity for Missouri Mavericks games.
How many parking spots are located on site?
2,000 lit & paved parking spots. General parking is FREE for all Missouri Mavericks' hockey games. Season Ticket Holders have the option to purchase a parking pass for a designated pre-paid lot. For more information, contact the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena at 816-795-7577.
Is food or beverage allowed in the facility?
No outside food/beverage is allowed in the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena facilities.
What are the alcohol policies for the facility?
The Silverstein Eye Centers Arena concessionaire has the exclusive agreement for alcohol at all permanent and portable concession stands.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought into or taken out of the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.
- Any cash liquor services and any hosted event’s liquor services are strictly handled by the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena’s concessionaire.
- The Silverstein Eye Centers Arena supports responsible drinking at all times.
What does the facility do to accommodate persons with disabilities?
All events will comply in all respects with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and regulations issued.
Are animals allowed in the facility?
Animals are not permitted in the building unless for use by a disabled person.
When is the box office open?
Box Office hours are Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The box office is open event days from 10:00 a.m. until one hour into the event.
- The box office is located on the East side of the complex on the street level and features 7 windows.
- The box office has no outside phone line, tickets can only be purchased in-person through the box office.
Is will call a possibility through your facility?
Yes, will call is available during regular Silverstein Eye Centers Arena Box Office business hours and during events. Guests must present a photo I.D. to pick up tickets.
- Tickets must be left under the name of the person who will pick them up.
- If there is a need to change the name, the person who left the ticket must do so or the authorized pick up person must do so in person.
How can I get tickets for a group of 15 or more?
Group discounts are available for Mavericks’ games. Call the Mavericks front office at (816) 252-PUCK (7825) to book your group tickets.
Are cameras and electronic devices allowed?
As a general rule, no professional cameras or recording devices of any kind are permitted inside the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena by the general public. This is subject to change on an event-by-event basis.
Does the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena have access to First Aid services?
The First Aid office is located on the Main concourse, behind section 118.
- First Aid services are required at the time doors open, during, and one-half hour after show hours for all events.
- All public events are subject to staffing with such emergency medical personnel as an equipped paramedic, an EMT and/or ambulance service.
Can I print and hand out flyers and brochures at the facility?
No. Distribution of any printed materials or selling of any items is prohibited on the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena grounds, including the parking lots, walkways, and inside the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.
Where is Guest Services located?
Guest Services is located behind Section 109, and is open from the time the doors open until the conclusion of the event.
What policies are in place to ensure that fans have a great experience?
Guests interfering with other guests’ ability to enjoy the event may be subject to ejection.
- Guests using foul or abusive language or inappropriate or unacceptable gestures may be ejected from the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena.
- Guests appearing impaired may be ejected from the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena and turned over to the authorities.
What if I lose a personal item?
Any items that have been lost or found should be reported to the Guest Service Desk located on the main concourse, behind section 108. Guests may call 816-795-7577 during normal business hours to inquire about lost and found items.
Where can I find someone who has been lost?
Guest Services, located on the main concourse, behind Section 109.
How long will Guest Services be open?
Guest Services is staffed from the time doors open until an event ends and the arena is clear.
Can I sell certain novelty items in the facility?
No. Silverstein Eye Centers Arena reserves all novelty rights, including but not limited to: programs, novelties, tobacco products, conveniences, librettos, records, tape recordings, souvenirs, and checkrooms.
Can I re-enter an event after exiting?
No. Once a patron leaves the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena during an event, there is no re-entry permitted unless another ticket is purchased.
What items are restricted in the facility?
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Animals (except certified service dogs for the disabled)
- Beach balls and other inflatables
- Bota bags or wine skins
- Bullhorns, airhorns, or noise makers
- Cameras or recording devices (varies by event)
- Fireworks, firearms, or other weapons
- Glass bottles or aluminum cans
- Ice chests (coolers) or thermos containers
- Laser pointers
- Outside food or beverage
- Skateboards or roller blades
- Sticks or clubs (including signs attached to sticks)
- Stools or folding chairs
- Water bottles or mugs
Management reserves the right to ban any additional items at their discretion.
Where are the restrooms located in the facility?
Restrooms are located throughout the facility and they are all accessible to patrons with disabilities.
What are some restrictions in dealing with the posting of signs and posters?
- No adhesive backed (stick-on) decals or similar items may be distributed or used in the building.
- No fliers or handouts will be distributed outside or inside the facility without prior approval from the General Manager.
- No posters, playbills or any other signage can be taped, stapled or affixed to any surface in the building.
Is smoking allowed in the facility?
Smoking is not permitted inside the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena. Designated smoking areas are provided for certain events. Smoking by patrons or exhibitors in any area of the Silverstein Eye Centers Arena is strictly prohibited by City Ordinance.
5 - 4 W
2 - 4 L
5 - 7 L
3 - 4 L
5 - 4 W
4 - 5 L
3 - 4 L